Thursday, March 7, 2013

Winter Birds in Georgia

Today is a cold day here in northern Georgia. My husband gets himself out early to feed the birds. Dave's love for nature is something I really love about him. I truly believe that animals in nature feel a true sense about humans. I love watching my husband feed the birds and once in a while I remember to grab my camera and take pictures.

 

The birds will eat right out of Dave's hand...it just amazes me to no end. We have some really beautiful birds here, unlike the ones I grew up with in California. 

 

Spring will be here in a few weeks and I'll take more pictures of our ever-turning yellow finches. Our hummingbirds should be back soon and I can't wait to show you! 

Just another Thursday morning at Zabrina's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment